Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Benefits
- Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops supports healthy nervous system function
- Supports mental alertness
- Supports memory and healthy mood
- Assists with sleep quality
- Supports nerve health during times of immune stress
- Useful in individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12
- If you are vegetarian or vegan you are more likely to be deficient in B12 and folic acid
Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Features
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Rapidly absorbed through tissues of the mouth (drops are placed under the tongue)
- Methylcobalamin is absorbed and utilised more effectively in the body than other forms of vitamin B12
- Methylcobalamin stays longer in the tissue than most other forms of B12
- Easy to use liquid format for rapid oral delivery
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing
Active Ingredients in 1 drop:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily. As maintenance, take 1 drop 3 times weekly. For long-term use, use together with folic acid.