MultiFlora Digest Benefits
- Ideal everyday probiotic to help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function, immune support and general health and wellbeing
- Also ideal for those who are recovering from illness and want to give their immune system extra support, also those who have poor diets, are highly stressed and anyone interested in optimal health. Also for those of you who are travelling
- Contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world, namelyLactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12
- Capsule technology allows the probiotics to survive stomach acid intact to populate the small intestine and bowel where they are utilized
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics, but at a different time of day, to help keep digestion normal and to manage the antibiotic side effect of diarrhoea. Take MulltiFlora at least 3 hours away from antibiotics, or last thing at night for best results
Multiflora Digest Features
- Vege caps make it suitable for vegetarians
- GMP standards guarantee quality
- Does not need to be refrigerated so ideal for taking on holidays in case of tummy troubles
- Suitable for all age groups, so one product for the whole family
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Total probiotic bacteria No less than
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG™||3.5 Billion||CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12™||3.5 Billion||CFU|
CFU = Colony Forming Units, at the time of manufacture
Also contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: gluten, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults (12 years or older): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Children (3 years and over): Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food. For young children, capsules should be opened and the contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food.
Do not reheat. If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
Additional Information: Infants 1 month to 3 years: Consult your health professional before administering to this age group. Premature neonates and infants 1 month to 3 years of age have tolerated 4.8 billion CFU/day of Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 and at least 10 billion CFU/day of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Our recommended dose would therefore be to take half the contents of one capsule and mix with breast milk, infant formula, milk or water and drink once daily.