Clinicians Immune Support was developed as a state-of-the-art technology, isolating Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP’s). These are a natural component of colostrum that act as immune signalling messengers, which help support the body’s immune system and keep it in balance.The PRP’s in Clinicians Immune Support, administered through a simple pleasant-tasting oral spray, is suitable to be used daily by both adults and children to support the immune system when it is needed.
Immune Support Spray Benefits
- For Winter: Increased exposure to immune threats over winter can lead to immune system imbalance, decreasing PRP production and signalling. The immune system becomes over stretched and unable to respond effectively, leading to ills and chills. Clinicians Immune Support Spray offers immune support when this occurs.
- For Spring: Constant exposure to immune threats, allergens and chemicals can disrupt immune system harmony making us more prone to an out of balance immune response. Pepticol™ offers immune support and supports the natural response to allergens when this occurs
- Great to use during winter or spring, as soon as you start to feel unwell, can be taken daily for general health and wellbeing, or in times of stress
- Great for infants and children to take before kindergarten or school to help protect against circulating bugs
- Suitable for athletes or those travelling
Immune Support Spray Features
- PRP’s in Clinicians Immune Support Spray are scientifically validated and there is a wealth of research to support their use
- Clinicians Immune Support Spray is the only colostrum-based product that is sprayed directly into the mouth allowing for quick and easy delivery of PRP’s and is especially good for use with small children
- The PRP’s in Clinicians Immune Support Spray are very small and easily absorbed, they are derived from bovine colostrum and are identical in structure to human PRP’s
- Available in a handy travel size, so if you start feeling unwell you can spray immediately
- Quick onset of action (30 minutes)
- Pleasant vanilla taste aids compliance especially in children
- Useful link for more info: http://www.delimmune.com/
Active Ingredients in 4 sprays (2.5ml):
|Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP’s) from bovine colostrum
Also contains: bovine lacteal compounds, natural flavouring, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Contains milk products.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours.
Spray Clinicians Immune Support directly into the mouth, for best results hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing if possible. Start taking Immune Support at the first sign of illness for prompt immune response. Use within 45 days of opening. Protect from light. Store below 25°C