Clinicians Flora Restore® is a unique and scientifically researched oral probiotic for Women’s health, to support urogenital health (Vaginal and Urinary Tract) and restoration and maintenance of healthy flora
Flora Restore® Benefits
- Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and potentially problematic yeasts and bacteria which may lead to vaginal and bladder problems
- Contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14)
- For use during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- Can be used as a maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal and urinary tract problems
Flora Restore® Features
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health
- Is backed by over 25 years of research, and has been proven to support the balance of healthy vaginal flora
- Convenient blister packaging which also removes moisture and increases shelf life
- Does not require refrigeration like most probiotics and is stable at room temperature
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures survival through the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than||5 Billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™||2.5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™||2.5 billion||CFU|
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains:Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
FloraRestore Recommended Dose:
Adult: 1 capsule daily ( either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore®at least one hour after medication.