Mix Hydralyte immediately before required.
1. Fill measuring cup to the (200mL) graduation line with fresh, cold drinking water. (For babies under 6 months it is recommended that freshly boiled and cooled water be used).
2. Empty contents of one sachet into the measuring cup and stir the mixture until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
3. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
4. Discard unused solution after 24 hours. Avoid mixing Hydralyte powder with cordial, fruit juice, soft drink or sports drink as these can interfere with the rehydration process or worsen the dehydration.
In 4.9g (average mass) of powder:
- Sodium chloride 0.53 g,
- Potassium citrate 0.44 g,
- Anhydrous citric acid 0.88 g,
- Anhydrous glucose 2.91 g [br] Product also contains: Orange colour (110), natural flavour and nature identical flavours, sucralose
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years -48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store below 30oC
Warning contains: 0.86 mg/mL potassium, 1.03 mg/mL sodium