1. Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL drinking water (2-3 minutes). For babies under 6 mths use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
3. Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these interfere with the dehydration process.
4. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.Recommended dose (take in the first 6 hours): Under 12 months: 200-400 mL. 1-3 years: 400-600 mL.[br]3-6 years: 600-900 mL. 6-12 years: 900-1500 mL. Over 12: 1200-2000 mL.
Suitable for all ages
- Sodium chloride 87.5 mg,
- Potassium chloride 149 mg,
- Sodium bicarbonate 378 mg,
- Citric acid anhydrous 672 mg,
- Glucose anhydrous 1.62 g[br]
Product also contains: Nature identical colour (160a), natural flavour, sucralose.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Warning use only as directed
Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg. Contains sugars Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after use. Refer to base of tube for batch # and expiry date.