Prospan Bronchial Syrup Benefits
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Positive Reviews: http://motherandbaby.beautyandlace.net/user-reviews-prospan-cough-medicine
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)||35||mg|
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour (menthol in the menthol version), potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93g/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
No Added: gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and flavours.
TIP: Shake well before use
Using the enclosed measuring cup.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily *
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a Doctor before taking Prospan®