Bladder Support Benefits
- Clinicians Bladder Support is a research based formula that discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract so they can be excreted with the urine
- D-Mannose is quickly absorbed for rapid results, then moves into the blood stream and is then excreted via the kidneys
- The pure D-Mannose powder format allows for cost effective variable dosing for all age groups
- It can be used to support urinary tract health in individuals who experience frequent urinary tract imbalances
- Suitable for use in pregnancy, when breastfeeding and for children
- Can be used alongside conventional medicines
Bladder Support Features
- D-Mannose is a natural carbohydrate sugar naturally produced in the body and is also found in fruits such as cranberries, peaches, apples, oranges and blueberries
- Potentially harmful bacteria preferentially bind to D-Mannose, which aids their removal in the urine
- Pleasant tasting, very well tolerated and non toxic
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups
- A natural alternative to support urinary tract health
Active Ingredients in 2 level 1.25ml measures:
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take ½ to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
- Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours, for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to ½ measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.