- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.