Prospan Lozenges are naturally developed and scientifically proven to soothe the throat and help clear the airways for adults and children.
Prospan Lozenges Features
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Lozenges Benefits
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Delicious orange flavour, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children over 6 years of age
Each lozenge contains:
|Hedera helix (Ivy leaf dry extract (5-7.5:1)||26mg|
Also contains: maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring menthol flavouring, purified water.
No added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day
Children between age 6 and 12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day
Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down)