- Take 1–2 tablets with a large glass of water.
- Repeat the dose every 4–6 hours, as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 72 hours except on the advice of your doctor.
- MAXIGESIC should not be combined with any other Paracetamol or Ibuprofen containing medicines.
Maxigesic is NOT recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Do not take Maxigesic:
- If you have asthma
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- If you are allergic to Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Paracetamol or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- In the last 3 months of pregnancy
Please review the MAXIGESIC packaging for full directions and warnings.