Face mask Reusable + filter
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.49 with what's this?
Three layer, face cover made of 100% skin-friendly cotton (inner and outer layers), rayon (middle layer) with a soft spandex strap. Features an adjustable nose bridge and ear loops. 1x PM2.5 five-layer filter included (non-woven, melt-blown + activated carbon, fabric).
Instructions for Use
- It is recommended that you wash your face covering before the first wear.
- Ensure your face covering is clean and dry and is not damaged.
- Before putting the covering on your face, clean your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol. Ensure your hands are dry.
- Place the covering over your nose and mouth and secure the loops over your ears. Make sure the covering fits snugly, moulded to your face and around your nose, covering your nose, mouth and chin. You should be able to breathe easily.
- Do not touch the front of your face covering, and avoid touching your face.
- Replace the face covering and filter if it becomes damp, damaged or soiled.
- Remove your face covering with clean, dry hands without touching the front of the covering. Clean or dispose of it appropriately, and clean and dry your hands again.
- Your face covering can be washed in a washing machine with washing detergent at 60 degrees Celsius. Dry the covering completely before you use it again. Do not use a damp covering or filter. NOTE: Filters cannot be washed for reuse.
- The use of a face covering complements other basic hygiene measures that together help to protect yourself and others from community transmission of COVID-19.
The face coverings are non-medical grade. Accordingly, quality standards applicable to medical-grade masks do not apply. The filter is PM2.5