- Urinary tract infections
- Recurrent or chronic cystitis
- Prevention of cystitis
- Contains clinically researched Cranberry extracts
- High strength
- Calms and soothes irritation
- 1-a-day formula
- Can be used for acute and maintenance use
- Shown to have a therapeutic action on urinary tract health
- Reduces the adherence of harmful bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract (bladder and urethra)
- One of the highest strengths available
- Effective relief for the patient
- Easy & convenient
- Regular use helps reduce the incidence of urinary tract infections
Contraindications & Cautions
- Those that suffer from kidney stones should avoid taking Cranberry extracts due to the high oxalic acid content.
- If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, or if there is blood present in the urine, consult your healthcare practitioner immediately.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding (due to insufficient evidence)
- Not suitable for children (due to insufficient evidence with high dose).
- Note: Ensure that you drink 2-3 litres of water a day to help cleanse the urinary tract.