Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into affected eye up to 4 times a day or as directed by a physician.
Replace cap after using.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch dropper tip to any surface. Prolonged use may be harmful.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma or other serious eye conditions. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Remove contact lenses before using. A sterile buffered solution.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Store below 30°C.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal on bottle is broken or missing.