Use this product:
- To provide fast relief from chesty coughs by helping to clear phlegm from your chest more easily.
- to clear a blocked or runny nose.
Who can use this product
Adults and children over 6 years
|6 to 12 years||5 mL|
|Over 12 years||10 mL|
How often: 1 dose every 4 hours as necessary. No more than 6 doses in 24 hrs.
Each 5 mL of Oral Liquid Contains:
Guaiphenesin 100 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg.
This product also contains Benzoates, Saccharin, Sorbitol (21 g/60 mL). Does NOT contain sugar or colour.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tighten cap after use to engage child resistant closure.
Store below 30°C.
Caution: Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
Do not use this product:
- If cap seal is broken or missing
- For children under 6 years
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- For children 6 years and over
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold